Humans Of Clacks - Working with us
Alloa, Clackmannanshire, FK10 1AB
Jeremy Lavender Photography is looking to recruit part-time or full-time commercial assistants.
- To assist on the financial side of the photographic essay and social documentary project “Humans Of Clacks”.
- Provide a friendly and professional introduction of the project to local businesses in Clackmannanshire County.
- Sell ads to be placed on “Humans Of Clacks” website and various events to come.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Have strong interest in social documentary project.
- Have minimal knowledge about internet, websites and social medias like Facebook, Google+,…
- Have a minimal interest in photography but no skills needed.
- Be honest, trusty and reliable.
- Have an excellent presentation.
- Be able to visit businesses all around Clackmannanshire County but not limited to this area.
- Have an artistic eye to advice clients when graphic creation is needed.
- Be able to fully explain our offer to clients not computer savvy.
- Ensure that the whole area of Clackmannanshire is covered.
- Attend at least once a week, on a fixed day, a report meeting at the photo studio/administrative office at Marcelle House in Alloa.
- Communicate with other departments with all aspects of the operation.
- Part-time of Full-time work? Your choice, depending of your available time.
- Have common sense and quick professional reaction to offer the best service to our clients.
- Be competent with handling cash.
You’ll be paid exclusively on commission with a high percentage on your sales.
Jeremy Lavender Photography
Studio 2, Marcelle House
Alloa, FK10 1AB